Hello everybody! As I told you on Twitter few hours ago, I’ve prepared a photo make up tutorial.
I love Smokey eyes so my first tutorial shows you how I get this look.
First, the list with all the products you need to get this look:
2. Skin-hydrating lotion
4. Grey and black eye shadow
5. Black eye liner
9. Make up pencils and brushes.
Good, and now the steps. You will see that’s not so difficult to get this look, you can get it in 15 minutes or less.
1. The first thing you have to do is to clean you skin (face and neck) with a cotton disc. This is very important because your skin must be very clean.
2. Then you must use a skin lotion, it will help you to look more natural with the foundation on and it will help you to take care of your skin, this step it’s also very important. Don’t forget: face and neck.
3. Now it’s time to use the foundation. Apply it on your face and on your neck.
4. Now get you grey eye shadow and apply it on your upper eyelid. It should look like this:
5. After, you must use the black aye shadow, but you have to apply it only on the eye corner, like this:
6. Great, now you just have to do the same (use the black and grey eye shadow) on your lower lid (remember, grey eye shadow all over the lid and the black one only on the corner), just like this:
7. This step is optional because it’s not necessary. I always use eye liner but you don’t have to use it if you don’t like it or if you don’t want to. So it’s your choice. With the eye liner:
8. It’s time to use your blush. Try to make it look very natural.
9. And now use your gloss. I recommend you not to use strong colours because it doesn’t fit very well so that’s why I recommend you to use gloss for this look.
10. Mascara time!
11. Enjoy your look! :D
Ok, so this is my first make up tutorial. I hope you like it and you enjoy it :D