Find

May 23, 2011

Blogger Luxury Award

So, as I told you few days ago, I got another award for my blog. Thank you so much The Pink Margarita because this means a lot to me!


The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.

7 Random Things About Myself:
1. I love soccer and my favourite team is Real Sociedad
2. I like to write down all my thoughts
3. I really love books
4. I don’t want to die
5. I love all my followers ;)
6. I hate meat but
7. I dream awake

I'm passing this award on to:

1. DE – L.U.X.S.H.I.O.N – IST


5 comments:

  1. Gracias a mi tb me lo dio pink margarita...:) pero lo cojo igual! espero acordarme de postear los premios que siempre se me olvidan!!!!xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchísimas graaacias!!! Super feliz!! que lindo detalle de verdad!!

    Besos!
    http://embassychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are most welcome doll :) thanks too!

    much love,
    thepinkmargarita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much!! your so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete